The mission of the Center for Inclusive Child Care is to be a centralized, comprehensive resource network supporting inclusive care for children in community settings.
Our Core Values are …
- Children should have access to participation in care and education in all community settings.
- The relationship between children and their families is integral to their health and well-being
- In order to be both excellent and effective, inclusive settings must support both children and families.
- Consistent and effective communication and collaboration are essential in supporting children, families and the professionals who work with them
- Effective inclusion is accomplished through the development and dissemination of resources and supports